FC Barcelona vs. Athletic Bilbao LaLiga Live Reddit Soccer 23.06.2020
Quique Setien and his team returned to La Liga action two points clear at the top of the table, but a draw against Sevilla on Saturday allowed Real Madrid to capitalise with their win over Real Sociedad. Although level on points Real Madrid have the lead thanks to their superior head-to-head record against the Blaugrana, that 2-0 win in the March’s Clasico proving vital at the moment.
Barcelona Athletic Bilbao live score (and video online live stream*) starts on 23 Jun 2020 at 20:00 UTC time at Camp Nou stadium, Barcelona city, Spain in LaLiga – Spain. Here on livescore you can find all Barcelona vs Athletic Bilbao previous results sorted by their H2H matches. Links to Barcelona vs. Athletic Bilbao video highlights are collected in the Media tab for the most popular matches as soon as video appear on video hosting sites like Youtube or Dailymotion. We’re not responsible for any video content, please contact video file owners or hosters for any legal complaints.
You can watch Barcelona vs. Athletic Bilbao live stream online if you are registered member of U-TV, the leading online betting company that has streaming coverage for more than 140.000 live sports events with live betting during the year. If this match is covered by U-TV live streaming you can watch Football match Barcelona Athletic Bilbao on your iPhone, iPad, Android or Windows phone. It’s also easy to find video highlights and news from the most popular sports leagues in the world. Live U-TV odds are viewable in Football livescore section. We don’t offer a TV schedule here, if you would like to watch this match on TV you’ll probably find it it on some more popular channels like iTV, BBC, Al Jazeera Sports, Sky Sports, Gol TV, Canal+, SportTV, FOX Soccer, Setanta, ESPN, etc.
Things don’t get easier for Barcelona either, as they welcome an Athletic Bilbao side chasing European football, currently five points behind Real Sociedad in sixth. The recent record of this fixture is also on Bilbao’s side, with the Basque-club unbeaten in the past three league matches between the pair, drawing twice and losing once – a 1-0 win for Bilbao at San Mames to kick off the 2019/20 campaign.
Barcelona Vs Athletic Bilbao On TV:
- UK: LaLigaTV
- US: beIN SPORTS
Where To Live The Game:
UK: Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those without a Bet365 account already who are interested in streaming Barcelona vs Athletic Bilbao live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund the new account.
- Pick the desired event from among the ‘live now’ or ‘schedule’ sections in Bet365’s ‘live streaming’ category.
Players To Watch:
- Barcelona: Antoine Griezmann was dropped from Barcelona’s starting XI to face Sevilla last time out, losing his place alongside Lionel Messi to a not-fully-fit Luis Suarez. And even when Barcelona needed something different in attack, the Frenchman was not Setien’s first choice for a substitute. Instead, he had to watch Arthur replace Martin Braithwaite before coming on for Arturo Vidal with just under 15 minutes remaining. But, with the games coming thick and fast, and Suarez clearly not at full fitness, Griezmann may get another chance in the starting lineup, and the pressure will be on. The Frenchman hasn’t had the best season overall, but in recent matches it has been another low level, with Griezmann failing to score in his past six La Liga matches. It’s been three-and-a-half years since Griezmann endured a worse drought, when he went nine without a goal for Atletico Madrid, ending in December 2016.
- Athletic Bilbao: Inigo Cordoba hasn’t had the most consistent of seasons when it comes to play time, but the 23-year-old has proven himself to be a little good luck charm for Bilbao. The club have lost just two of the 17 La Liga matches Cordoba has played in this season, winning eight and drawing seven. By contrast, Bilbao have lost six of the 13 matches he’s missed, including four in a row in February. Since Cordoba’s return, they are unbeaten in five. Last time out against Betis, Cordoba set up Inigo Martinez’s winner, registering his third assist of the season, two of which have come in his past four games as well as his only goal so far. He is also one of eight Bilbao players to have started each of their three games post-break, so can be expected to continue that run against Barcelona.
Barcelona & Athletic Bilbao’s Previous Line-Ups:
- Barcelona (vs Sevilla): Ter Stegen; Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba; Vidal, Busquets, Rakitic, Braithwaite; Messi, Suarez.
- Athletic Bilbao (vs Real Betis): Simon; Capa, Nunez, Martinez, Yuri*; Lopez, Dani Garcia; Raul Garcia, Muniain, Cordoba; Williams.